I take up interesting projects that help me step up my game, for the thrill of getting to know a new business, to learn the ropes of a new industry, and to develop connections with new clients. Given my experience in a variety of cross-functional areas, my clients benefit from my diverse knowledge and skillset.
You can check out a few case studies on my Tableau Portfolio.
Following are a few samples that you might find interesting:
- IMDb Top 250 Movies
- US: Sales Trends and Forecast
- US & CA: eCommerce Shipping Costs Analysis
- Domain Registrations Analytics
- UK: Client Location Map Visualization
- New Ideas Evaluation
- IN: Retail Franchise Location Selection
- FR: Territory Design in France
- How Cricketers Fared in IPL 2018
- US: Historical Presidential Elections
- US: Historical Tobacco Usage
- Stock Market Data Analysis
I am a Management professional with a background in Computer Engineering with a combined experience of over 8 years now. I have an MBA degree from a reputed B-School from India, along with a stint with Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, MD as an Exchange participant in Fall 2012. Professionally, I have worked with ZS Associates, a marketing and sales consulting firm (HQ: Evanston, IL) as a Business Consultant in Sales Force Effectiveness for 3.5 years, and with Cisco Systems as a Software Engineer for 3 years.
Since the last 2+ years, I have been working as a Business Analytics and Intelligence Consultant, collaborating with small- and medium-sized businesses in the US, Europe, and Australia to help them grow, streamline, and optimize their business by leveraging my experience and using a variety analytical tools at my disposal.